Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Last Five Days

Hi Folks!  I'm back to report on the last five days.

First of all, I have to comment on how overwhelming it is to see the results of the 60 day challenge.  Everyday the gym looks like it is filled with new people, and in a way, I guess it is.  I seriously don't recognize many of the members unless they are looking directly at me.  Their bodies have changed so much, that I have to look them in the face to determine who they are.  Seriously, no joke!

The weight loss is phenomenal.  We have members who are at, or very near, a 30 pound weight loss in 60 days.  But it is not just about the weight loss, as this is not a diet plan.  It is a lifestyle change.  It is about a transformation.  Weight loss and an increase in muscle mass was the objective for most, and the objective has been met.  There are also folks who wanted to increase weight and muscle mass.  Their programs have been successful as well.  I am so excited to be able to post before and after pictures of the men and women who have completed the 60 day challenge. It is amazing.  Stay tuned to see those photos.

Michael and I knew the program would work, and now we have a room full of people to prove it.

On a personal front, I am still determined to do what I can to improve my numbers before the Monday night weigh-in.  My focus has been to be conscientious in following the nutrition plan, and work out at a high level this week, increasing the weight of my kettlebells.  Today was a day off, my muscles are quite sore.  However Thursday and Friday will be heavy kettlebells.  I will reduce the intensity of my workouts on Sunday and Monday by using lighter kettlebells creating a higher cardio workout.

I am very pleased with my results.  Although I was hoping to reduce my weight by a few more pounds, I really can't complain.  There's a lot to be proud of:

*  I can see my abs....really, a six pack!  And I'm no spring chicken.  :)
*  I have reduced my weight by 10 pounds (hopefully more by Monday)
*  I have gone down two pants sizes 12 - 8
*  My body fat has been reduced.  (will be measured on Monday)
*  My sleep apnea is gone!!!
*  I feel great!  Have not gotten sick this year.  Not even the flu or a cold.

This has been such an exciting and inspiring program, we are planning on holding another 60 day challenge in January.  It has been incredibly fulfilling to be part of  this past 55 days and touch so many people's lives in such a positive way, its kind of sad to see it coming to an end.

Stay tuned for Monday's results!  Can't wait to update you.

Keep Swinging,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment