Monday, December 6, 2010

Today is the Day!

Today is the last day of the Skogg System 60 Day Challenge.  Tonight is the final weigh-in, body fat measurements, and photos.  For the first time in a long time, I am looking forward to having my picture taken with just a sports bra and tights on.  Hopefully the transformation I see in my body is not just wishful thinking, but you all will see as soon as the new photos get distributed.

Getting through today is not going to be hard.  There is so much excitement and anticipation from all of the participants, that there is a buzz in the gym today.  It will be easy to make it through the day with little water and food with all the excitement. 

Now, I am not endorsing going without food for any length of time, and that is not what I am doing today.  Instead, I am sticking to protein and vegetables in small 100 calorie per hour quantities.  

The bigger issue looming out there is "what happens tomorrow".  For me, I am going to stick to the same nutrition program until I reach my goal.  That goal is a body fat goal.  I know that I have not yet reached it, just because I can still see the areas that need improvement.  The body fat measurement tonight will tell the story.  I would still like to lose about 10 more pounds, and that is a personal goal that is based more on my need to hit that number, than it is about appearance.  However, hitting my goal weight of 137 pounds should also get me to my desired body fat number.

Here is the story of my goal weight of 137 pounds.

For many years I belonged to a country club and golfed 2 - 3 times per week.  One of my golf partners, Louise, was about 10 years older than I was, and looked great.  She just had this cute figure, and really didn't age.  One day I asked her what her weight was.  You guessed it, 137.

So there is no scientific basis for my goal weight, just a good feeling.  It seems to be a pretty good goal weight for me though, based on where I am right now.

Moving forward, I would suggest to all, to continue on your nutrition plan.  It is working.  You all look great!!  If you don't want to lose any more weight, we can adjust your program to fit your needs.  Just remember one thing....

If you go back to eating the way you did before you started the 60 Day Challenge, your body will go back to where you started.

We have all worked too hard to let that happen.

Just another thought.  The SKOGG SYSTEM DVD set will be available within the next 4 weeks. For those folks outside the gym's location, this is a good way to start the 60 Day Challenge from your home.  I will update you when the release date of the first set of DVD's is set.

Skogg System
You, Only Stronger

Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment