Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Things Are Changing

Last night was the 60 Day Challenge meeting.  Of course there is the weight-in, which I have already established as a stressful time.  But suddenly, the weigh-in is not as important as it has been in the past.

Why???

Simply because I can see changes in my body everyday.  It is so exciting for me to see lean muscle in my thighs that hasn't been visible for many years.  Yes, it was probably there, but it was covered up with a layer of fat. 

And my jeans....heck, I have an array of sizes of jeans in my closet to fit a 30 pound weight difference.  The difference now, my "skinny" jeans are too big.

Of course there is the coveted 6-pack.  Yes indeed, I can see it.....well, maybe its still a four pack, but I am well on my way.

Yes, it was important for me to lose 30 pounds, so the scale was important for a while.  Even if it was just to jolt me to reality.  But now, the old saying, "its not important what the scale says, but how your clothes fit" has become a reality for me.  The reality being that I weigh less now than I did in my 20's, and I thought I was pretty hot back then.  So my fixation for a certain number on the scale is....well, silly.

Continuing on the Skogg System 60 Day Challenge, and following the Skogg System Nutrition Plan will get me where I want to be.  I am shedding fat, and it is noticeable.  The number on the scale is no longer important. 

Follow the plan, and transform yourself.  Become a leaner, stronger healtier you.

You, only stronger!


Signing off for today,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment