Friday, October 29, 2010

Throw out the Xanax!!!

Wow does time fly!!

It is nearly 30 days since we started the SKOGG SYSTEM 60 day challenge, and really, it seems like we just started.  I guess that's a good thing.  To me that means that it has not been difficult.  The workouts are fun, and the nutrition plan is easy to follow.  Compared to other "diets" I've been on, there is a ton of food.

Yes, my nutrition plan is somewhere between 1200-1400 calories per day, which is a restricted diet.  But because of the variety and type of food, and the fact that I'm eating 5 times per day, there is plenty to keep me satisfied.

Aside from the food, however, there are many other benefits of the SKOGG SYSTEM.  One member told me yesterday that she was plagued with anxiety before she started the plan.  In just 4 weeks, her anxiety attacks have completely stopped.  She believes it is the elimination of sugar from her diet. 

After yesterday's workout, another female member came out of the locker room with her sports bra on to show us her new, slim waistline.  She was so happy, the delight was written across her face as she danced around the gym.  I can't stop smiling as I think about it.  :)

Another gentlemen confessed to me that he too followed crazy diets like mine in years past....of course to no avail.  Yet this month, he lost 15 pounds.

And another member told me that she has been able to completely stop taking her depression medication.  But there is more....she also can see  her "six pack" for the first time in her life.   Congratulations!

It is so incredibly fun and exciting to see the changes in the people at the gym.  They are leaner and stronger.  They are smiling and happy.  They are healthier.

Michael and I have the best "jobs" in the world!  We are blessed to be able to share our days with our members....our family.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Until tomorrow,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment